Strawberry banana smoothie – Healthy Banana Strawberry Smoothie – Quick and Easy Strawberry And Banana Smoothie Recipe
One of the best ways to enjoy summer is drinking a cold and refreshing smoothie made from fresh ingredients. I’m definitely a smoothie lover, as it’s so easy to toss a bunch of ingredients into the blender and have an amazing drink. We all know smoothies are healthy. But this classic strawberry banana smoothie recipe is hard to beat as it is fresh, tasty and healthy too.
Strawberries are rich in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. And, Bananas are a good source of fiber, potassium, and magnesium. Bananas contain natural sweet and are a healthy way to satisfy your craving for sugar. When you’re craving a sweet treat, this strawberry banana smoothie is a delicious option! It truly is as easy as adding the frozen strawberries, fresh banana, milk, honey and yogurt to your blender and blending until nice and creamy.
So are you ready to make this quick and easy yet equally healthy and delicious strawberry banana smoothie? let’s start making it
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 banana
- 3-4 large frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt(optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey(optional)
- Firstly, add the milk to the bottom of your blender.
- Then, add bananas, frozen strawberries, yogurt(optional), honey(optional) and milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Finally, pour into the glass and serve.
An easy, healthy strawberry banana smoothie recipe is ready. It tastes like ice cream!
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more milk. If it is too thin, add more fruit
- Honey and yogurt are optional in the recipe. If you want more sweetness, than you can use honey and yogurt gives a more creamy texture to your smoothie.
- If you were to use both frozen strawberries and a frozen banana, you’re likely to end up with a super thick texture. So instead, use frozen strawberries and a fresh banana.
- Don’t add ice to the smoothie because adding ice makes smoothie watery.