Sesame seeds Juice – Til juice – Ellu juice recipe – Sesame seeds milkshake
Sesame seeds are rich in calcium, copper, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, molybdenum, vitamin B1 and selenium. And they have numerous health benefits like in preventing or treating asthma, blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, Migraine and many more.
There are many ways you can make this juice. The first method is you can soak the sesame seeds and while grinding add jaggery, grated coconut, cardamom. Another way is you can dry roast the sesame seeds and grind with jaggery, cardamom along with milk. I am showing you first method. So do try this very easy and tasty milkshake and let me know your views in the comment section below.
So let’s start making this tasty and creamy beverage.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Ingredients: (measuring cup used = 240ml)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds/ellu / til
- 1/4 cup powdered jaggery (or Sugar)
- Water to grind
- 1 cup milk, chilled
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 1 cardamom
Instructions for Til juice or sesame seeds milkshake:
- Firstly, soak the sesame seeds in enough water for 30minutes. Later rinse and drain the water.
- Further, In a grinder take soaked sesame seeds, powdered jaggery, grated coconut, and cardamom by adding water.
- Grind it into a smooth paste.
- Finally, Add cardamom powder and blend it well by adding the milk.
- Serve chilled and Enjoy !!
- If you want you can strain the juice after grinding.
- If you don’t want to use grated coconut you can skip that.
- Instead of soaking sesame you can also dry roast the sesame seeds to make this delicious juice.
- Instead of jaggery, you can use sugar or brown sugar.
- You can also add soaked almond or cashew to the juice to enhance the flavor and taste.