Sabudana Vada Recipe – Maharashtrian street food – Quick Snack Recipe – Maharashtrian Snack
Sabudana Vada’s are crisp, crunchy and super delicious snack recipe. These are the very famous snack and street food in Maharashtra. Also, it is very simple and easy to make snack recipe with very fewer ingredients. These are quick except the time takes to soak the sago seeds.
Do try my other breakfast recipes like pineapple Sheera, Instant Wheat Uttapam, Avarekalu Upma, tomato omelet. And many more and snacks recipes like Patta gobhi Pakoda, south Indian Alu Bonda, Dal Vada, Corn Chaat, Spicy Stir-Fry Cauliflower, oats snacks, Garlic-Sesame Stir-Fried ASPARAGUS, moong dal Pakode, Mexican Salad, masala peanuts, and Maharashtrian batata vada.
Also, do try my other snack recipes like south Indian Alu Bonda, Dal Vada, Corn Chaat, Spicy Stir-Fry Cauliflower, oats snacks, Garlic-Sesame Stir-Fried ASPARAGUS, moong dal Pakode, Mexican Salad, masala peanuts, and Maharashtrian batata vada. Try these tasty snacks recipes and enjoy it with a cup of masala tea.
So, let’s start making the delicious and crunch Sabudana vada. Also, let me know your views on the same.
Serving: 5-6 vada’s
- 1 cup soaked Sabudana/Sago Pearls
- 1 big boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted peanut powder
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- pinch of baking soda
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Oil to deep fry
- Firstly, rinse the Sabudana 2 times in a water and soak it in enough water overnight. Make sure you don’t put more water as the Sago seeds could become mushy and soggy.
- Then, In a mixing bowl, take a soaked Sabudana and add boiled and mashed potato.
- Further, add roasted peanut powder, salt, baking soda, lemon juice, coriander leaves
- Then, mix all ingredients very well and mash it into a dough. ( Don’t add any water)
- Moreover, to make patties, apply oil on both the palms. Take a small lemon sized dough and start making patties and keep them aside.
- Further, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Finally, Once the oil is hot enough drop the vada’s or patties in the pan and deep fry them until nicely golden brown in color.
- After that take out the patties on to a kitchen towel
- Serve hot Sabudana Vada and Enjoy !!