Instant wheat uttapam recipe – Instant Gehu Atta ka Uttapam Recipe – Quick Breakfast Recipe
Wheat uttapam is an instant and quick breakfast recipe prepared with wheat flour and topped with veggies like tomato and onion. This uttapam is such a handy recipe when you run out of idli/dosa batter or if you are looking for a quick breakfast or snacks recipe. Wheat uttapam requires no grinding and can be easily prepared even by beginners. This uttapam tastes best with onion tomato chutney or any other spicy chutney. This Gehu Atta ka uttapam recipe is a savior for everyone who is running out of time and this recipe is made with very fewer ingredients. So let’s get to the making.
Ingredients For Base:
- 1 cup Atta/Wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp Jeera/Cumin Seeds
- 2 tsp Curd/Dahi
- 1/2tsp baking soda/ 1tsp Eno
- salt as per taste
Ingredients For Topping:
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 Green chilies
- Oil to drizzle
- 2-3 tsp Chilli powder
- Firstly, in a bowl add wheat flour, salt, baking soda/Eno, salt, cumin seeds and mix well.
- Further, add 2 tablespoons of curd and mix well.
- Also, now add water, little by little, to form a thick batter and keep it aside.
- On medium flame heat Tawa/pan and pour a ladle batter on it. It should form a thick small round similar to a pancake.
- further, add chopped onion, tomato, green chili, cilantro, chili powder and salt on it. And press the topping on the batter.
- Also, drizzle little oil around it and cover the pan and cook it.
- When sides brown flip it gently, cover again and cook till done.
- Above all make sure to keep the flame in the medium as the high flame will burn the topping.
- When done transfer it to a plate and serve it with chutney.
Hope you guys will like this recipe if yes, then please give your feedback in the comment section below. To Try out my other quick breakfast recipes click here