Avocado Sandwich – Quick Avocado Sandwich Recipe – Butter Fruit Sandwich – Quick sandwich Recipe
Avocado!!! It is one of my favorite fruits. I love anything and everything made of this delicious fruit. The sandwiches, ice cream, salad and what not? Also, this fruit which is loaded with fiber and antioxidants, in India it is commonly known as butter fruit/Makhanphal. It not only tastes great but it also contains the fats, vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids which are great for our skin, hair and health. Whenever you are in hurry and have no time to cook then you can try this very tasty, healthy and quick avocado/butter fruit sandwich, which will be ready in just 4-5 min.
To try my other breakfast recipes click here
Preparation Time: 4-5 min
- 1 ripe Avocado
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Black pepper as needed
- 3-4 tsp green chutney (optional)
- 4 slices of bread
- Firstly, cut the avocado in half, take out the seed.
- Now scoop out the avocado into a bowl and mash it.
- Further, add salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Mix it properly
- Also, now take the bread slices and smear green chutney on one side.
- Finally, take an avocado and spread over bread and cover it with another bread slice. press down and cut into two halves in the triangle shape.
Note: If you have more time you can cut the tomato, cucumber and onion slices and place on top of avocado. It’s not necessary to stick to the recipes, once you get your basics right then you can try adding your favorite ingredients that go with the dish. Please do an experiment and let us know how did you like this super easy, quick and delicious sandwich.
So friends try this Quick Avocado Sandwich – Butter Fruit Sandwich and let me know views 🙂