Paneer sandwich recipe – Cottage cheese sandwich recipe – Healthy Sandwich Recipe – Quick Sandwich Recipe
Paneer Sandwich is an extremely easy and healthy snack recipe made with Indian crumbled cottage cheese, green chutney, spices, and herbs, and also with loads of healthy vegetables. A sumptuous and filling cottage cheese sandwich is a good source of protein and calcium. This kid-friendly sandwich is great for breakfast, brunch, snack or even for lunch box.
This yummy and nutritious paneer sandwich is an awesome deal that nobody can refuse and which you can make in a few minutes. You can either grill the Sandwiches in the sandwich maker or toast them on Tawa/flat pan or even you can serve it without toasting or grilling.
Do try my other breakfast recipes like pineapple Sheera, Instant Wheat Uttapam, Avarekalu Upma, tomato omelet, and many more and snacks recipes like Patta gobhi Pakoda, south Indian Alu Bonda, Dal Vada, Corn Chaat, Spicy Stir-Fry Cauliflower, oats snacks, Garlic-Sesame Stir-Fried ASPARAGUS, moong dal Pakode, Mexican Salad, masala peanuts, and Maharashtrian batata vada.
So let’s start making a sumptuous and filling panner sandwich. Please do try this recipe and let me know your feedback in the comment section below.
Servings: 2 sandwich
- 1 cup grated paneer/cottage cheese
- chopped onion – 2 tbsp
- grated carrot – 2 tbsp
- chopped capsicum – 2 tbsp
- finely chopped coriander – 1 tbsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder – ¼ tsp
- Frozen/boiled corn – 2 tbsp
- chopped tomatoes – 2 tbsp
- cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- salt – ¼ tsp
- tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- 4 slice bread white/brown
- green chutney – 2 tbsp
- butter – 2 tbsp
- 1 green chili finely chopped (optional)
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 cup grated paneer.
- Then, add grated carrot, capsicum, boiled corn, onion, tomatoes, finely chopped green chili, and coriander.
- Also, add chili powder, cumin powder, salt, and tomato sauce.
- Additionally, mix well making sure all the spices are combined well.
- Then, take the bread slices and smear green chutney on one side.
- Also, take prepared paneer stuffing and spread over bread and cover it with another bread slice spread with green chutney.
- Further, toast on Tawa/flat pan by spreading butter or grill golden.
- Finally, cut into two halves in the triangle shape and serve a cheesy and delicious paneer sandwich.
- All the vegetables like onions, tomatoes, corn, carrot etc are all optional. You can substitute these vegetables with any other veggies of your wish.
- step 8 is optional here. If you like your sandwich without grill/toast, then, you can skip that step 🙂