Nutella Hot Chocolate – Hot Chocolate – Quick Nutella Recipe
I love hot chocolate. And I always keep trying different flavors of hot chocolate. So, Nutella hot chocolate is one of my favorite of all hot chocolates. As Nutella is great with anything and everything. It’s just so delicious and if you add it to your food, the flavor just doubles up. ! Just a spoonful of this delicious spread will satisfy any sweet, chocolate craving I may have and put me in a great mood:) If you want to satisfy your sweet craving and want to have some hot and delicious beverage then you must try out this Nutella hot chocolate recipe.
Try this simple recipe which is the real treat in your house. It only takes a few minutes to make, your whole family will love them. If you wish you can top with whipped cream and choco chips.
Also, I have uploaded a very delicious Nutella beverage Nutella milkshake, and other hot beverages like Tomato Soup, Turmeric Tea, Masala Tea. Also, please do try my many other Cold Beverages and Hot Beverages
- Nutella 4 tbsp
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt(optional)
- Firstly, in a pan pour 2 cups of milk and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Also, add 4 tbsp Nutella and 4 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Then, on low flame whisk all the ingredients well.
- Further, add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and add a pinch of salt and stir all ingredients well.
- Finally, serve Nutella hot chocolate.
Note: You can garnish this hot chocolate with whipped cream and a few choco chips.