Mooli Raita – Radish Raita Recipe – Mooli Ka Raita Recipe – Spiced yogurt salad with radish
Mooli ka raita is the quickest side dish you can make with rice, pulao, Thepla or also with Thalipeeth. This hassle-free radish raita is made up of with very fewer ingredients and is damn simple to make it.
You can serve this raita with any flavored rice like Puliyogare rice, capsicum rice, mint leaves rice, curry leaves rice, lemon rice, tomato rice, methi rice, and many other rice recipes. Or else with the Pulav’s like corn Pulao, tomato pulao or also with Thalipeeth.
Please do try this spiced yogurt salad with radish and let me know your feedback in the comment section below.
Ingredients for Raita:
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
Ingredients for tempering:
Direction For mooli raita:
- Then in a bowl take yogurt and whisk it well.
- Further, add grated radish, salt, cumin powder, and green chili and mix well.
- Then, for the tempering, heat oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, dry red chilies, and curry leaves and let them crackle for a few seconds.
- Further, pour the tempering over the raita.
- Furthermore, garnish with fresh coriander.
- Finally, serve with flavored rice, Pulao’s or even curries.