Milk Powder Burfi Recipe – Milk Powder Barfi – Easy Burfi Recipe – Simple Milk Powder Burfi Recipe – Quick Sweet recipes – Quick desserts – Easy Desserts – Milk Powder Fudge
Milk powder barfi is the easiest and quickest sweet that you could make. You don’t need much practice to make this dessert and also, you can make this with very fewer ingredients like milk powder, milk, ghee, and sugar. This is an ideal Indian sweet recipe perfect for festivals like Rakhi, Deepavali and Ganesh Chaturthi which can be prepared within 15 minutes without much hassle.
So let us start making this simple and quickest milk powder fudge.
Preparation Time: 15min
- 1/4th cup ghee
- 3/4th cup milk
- 2 1/2 cup milk powder
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / Elachi powder
- 2 tbsp almonds chopped
- 2 tbsp pistachios chopped
- Firstly, in a large pan add ghee, once ghee melts add milk, milk powder, and sugar.
- Then, mix all ingredients well so that no lumps are formed.
- Stir continuously till the milk thickens and forms a dough.
- After 10-12 minute once the dough starts separating from the pan.
- Do not overcook, as the burfi turns chewy.
- Further, add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the prepared dough into a greased plate.
- Set well forming a block and top with few chopped almonds and pistachios and press slightly.
- Allow to set for 1-2 hours, or till it sets completely.
- Now unmould and cut into pieces into the desired shape.
- Finally, our milk powder burfi is ready to serve.
- Store it in an airtight container.
Please do try this milk powder burfi and let me know how did it come up in the comment section below.