Instant Cold Coffee Recipe – Easy Iced Coffee Recipe
Looking for a fun and easy treat? Try this instant cold coffee is the most refreshing summer drink and it also brings backs a lot of memories from my college days. This is beverage is very simple and easy to make. This also tastes great.
Try this simple cold coffee recipe which is the real treat in your house. It takes only a few minutes to make your whole family will love them. If you wish you can top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. And, I promise I won’t tell anyone how easy it is to make this yummy and super cute treat! In this cold coffee, I am using vanilla ice cream to add extra thickness and flavor but if you don’t want to add you can skip it.
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 3/4th glass chilled milk
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- ice cubes
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream(optional)
- Firstly, in a bowl take 2tsp of coffee and dissolve with some water to make a decoction.
- Then in a grinder add milk, coffee decoction, and sugar.
- Blend it well until the mixture is combined.
- Further, add the vanilla ice cream and ice cubes to the blender.
- Furthermore, blend it in a pulse mode or very low speed. Don’t over blend it.
- At this stage If required, you can adjust the sugar according to your taste and blend well.
- Finally, pour it into a jar and enjoy!