Instant Cold Coffee Recipe – Easy Iced Coffee Recipe
Looking for a fun and easy treat? Try this instant cold coffee is the most refreshing summer drink and it also brings backs a lot of memories from my college days. This is beverage is very simple and easy to make. This also tastes great.
Continue reading “Instant Cold Coffee -Iced coffee Recipe”
Thai iced tea is also called as cha yen. Cha means tea and yen means cool but in the context of beverages it means iced. I tasted this iced tea here in Sydney in one of the Thai restaurants and I loved the taste and flavor. Like iced coffee, even this iced tea is refreshing and very tasty. So I thought why not try this at home? So here I came up with this simple yet very very refreshing Thai Iced tea recipe.
Here I am using Thai tea powder. All teas come from the same tea plants but just that the leaves are processed differently. This Thai tea gives a nice orangish color just because the food coloring is added to it. It also has different flavors added to it like vanilla. If you can’t find Thai tea than you can use regular black tea.(it just that it might not have that signature orange color that Thai tea usually has)
- 2-3 tsp Thai tea powder/regular black tea powder
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- 1 1/2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp of sugar
- a tiny pinch of salt
- 1 cup ice
- 3 tbsp evaporated milk
- First of all, boil 1 cup of water. You can boil using a pot or water boiler/microwave
- Take your tea sock and add about 2-3 tablespoon of black Thai tea.
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water into the tea sock, and push it in and out to steep the tea and extract all that flavor. Steep the tea for 4-5 minutes until it turns nice and dark in color. (If you don’t have tea sock, you can even just toss your leaves into a cup of hot water, leave it for a few minutes, and then strain out the leaves)
- Taking a new cup, pour in 1 glass of hot tea. After 4-5 min filter out the tea. Add 1 1/2 tbsp of condensed milk, sugar and the tiny pinch of salt. Mix well.
- If required adjust the sugar at this stage. Make sure it tastes a little sweeter because it is going to dilute in the next step.
- Now add 2 tbsp of evaporated milk and stir well so that it forms a little forth.
- Now take another big glass full of ice cubes. Add the infusion into it.
- Now drizzle some more evaporated milk but do not stir (dairy should remain primarily as its own layer at the top of the glass).
- Your Thai Iced tea is ready to serve.
I have also shared many beverage recipes like Sesame Seeds Juice, Tomato Soup, Turmeric Tea, Masala Tea, Nutella Milkshake, Strawberry and banana milkshake And, many other Cold Beverages and Hot Beverages
Sesame seeds Juice – Til juice – Ellu juice recipe – Sesame seeds milkshake
Sesame seeds are rich in calcium, copper, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, molybdenum, vitamin B1 and selenium. And they have numerous health benefits like in preventing or treating asthma, blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, Migraine and many more.
There are many ways you can make this juice. The first method is you can soak the sesame seeds and while grinding add jaggery, grated coconut, cardamom. Another way is you can dry roast the sesame seeds and grind with jaggery, cardamom along with milk. I am showing you first method. So do try this very easy and tasty milkshake and let me know your views in the comment section below. Continue reading “Sesame seeds Juice/milkshake – Til juice”
Simple rasam recipe – Easy tomato Saaru recipe – How to make tomato Saru without dal – Rasam or Saaru recipe without dal
Rasam is a very famous south Indian dish. This recipe takes very less time and very easy to prepare. Usually, we use Toor dal in Saaru but Today I am sharing a Tomato rasam without using any dal. We get readymade rasam powder in the market but I always prefer to make fresh masala at home. Continue reading “Simple rasam recipe – Tomato saru without dal”
Rice Kheer Recipe – Chawal Ki Kheer Recipe – Rice Pudding – Indian Rice Pudding
- 1-liter full-fat milk
- 1/4 cup basmati rice
- 5-6 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp soaked and sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped cashews
- 1 tbsp raisins
- pinch of saffron
Direction: Continue reading “Rice Kheer Recipe – Chawal Ki Kheer”